TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE VIEEVERY.IO WEBSITE
Regulations for the use of the vieevery.io platform
Pursuant to Article 8(1)(1) of the Act of July 18, 2002. On provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), the Service Provider establishes these Regulations.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE - new version effective 01.01.2023.
The vieevery website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") is managed by a limited partnership PIRKO VIEEVERY, 49b Kosynierów St., loc. 7, 66-620 Gubin, REGON: 389909565, NIP: 9261686751
It is the Publisher's responsibility to ensure that the equipment he or she owns and the software he or she uses meets the above requirements and enables him or her to use the Site and the Service.
- Registration Form - an electronic document placed on the Website, used to register on the Website.
- The Service - the Internet service available at the URL: vieevery.io and all related sites that are operated by the Service Provider.
- Service - functionalities available on the Service that allow the Publisher to reduce its URLs (manually, using our script or via API) and display one of our ad formats on the Publisher's site and earn money every time someone sees or clicks on them,
- Clicks - a click is the value of one redirect/click on a link
- Ad file - a file, document, structured set of data stored in the computer's memory, referred to by vieevery as an ad, which contains information promoting the publisher's site, its offer or services (something like that).
- Clicks tracking, statistics - each unique click will be tracked and recorded in statistics, statistics: which country and device (both on mobile and desktop devices).
- Publisher - a natural person who has reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, with full legal capacity, acting on his/her own behalf, using the Website and the Service in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
General rules of use of the Service:
- The use of the Service may be made only on the terms and to the extent indicated in the Terms of Service and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
- In order to use our Service efficiently, you must meet the minimum technical requirements, i.e. you need:
- A device with access to the Internet, such as a computer, laptop, tablet, cell phone,
- access to e-mail,
- the latest version of a web browser with cookies enabled;
- a program to read and save PDF files.
- Please remember that the use of the Services that are provided electronically may involve risks on the part of any Internet User, including on your part. This is because you may face the risk that malicious software may be introduced into your ICT system and that your data may be obtained and modified by unauthorized persons. To avoid such a risk, we recommend that when using our Service, you use appropriate technical measures to minimize the risks. A good solution is to use, for example, anti-virus software and firewalls.
- As a User of the Service, you may not use devices, software and methods that may interfere with its operation.
- It is also forbidden for the User to use the Site in a manner that violates the law, good morals, personal rights of third parties or the legitimate interests of the Service Provider, and in particular to provide content of an unlawful nature.
- All rights to the Website, including property copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, the Website, as well as to the forms, logos and all content published and made available within the Website belong to the Service Provider, and use may only take place in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
- The Service Provider has the right to organize occasional contests and promotional actions, the terms of which will be specified each time on the Website. Promotions indicated on the Website are not cumulative, unless the Regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
- The Site and the Service are available worldwide to anyone with Internet access.
- The Service is designed to allow Publishers to make money by shortening their URL links, which Service users then click on.
- Purchasing clicks on our service - in order for your ad to be visible for promotion, you need to purchase clicks and fund your clicks bank.
- Issuing advertising by the publisher:
- displaying is added URL to the publisher's site;
- selecting a category (you can't enter other than the one available in the list);
- specify the country in which the ad is to be displayed.
- In order to earn, the user must shorten the link and attach an ad to it, otherwise the shortening itself does not allow earning, but only gives the user a shorter link.
- The Services are not intended for minors. For minors, a parent or guardian (adult) must register to use the Services and supervise the use of the Services by minors.
- A publisher may have only one account. The account may not be transferred to or used by a third party.
Vieevery may, at its sole discretion, amend the General Terms to:
- adapt the General Terms and Conditions to applicable or adopted changes in laws or regulatory requirements;
- adapt the General Terms and Conditions to any rulings of courts, consumer protection authorities or other competent bodies that affect the content of the Site;
- correct any errors (e.g., spelling errors or other types of errors that do not change the meaning of existing sentences) undetected to date;
- to make these Terms and Conditions more clear and reliable;
- to reflect changes and developments in the way business is conducted;
- reflect changes in market conditions or standard industry practices.
Within the limits of applicable law, in the event of any change to the General Terms and Conditions, including the Price List (e.g., new services), Users will be informed by notification on the Site before the change becomes effective, or in the event of more significant changes (e.g., changes affecting the rights or Users' responsibilities, the main functionalities of the platform or other significant changes in the way the Site operates), via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of registration 15 days before the change takes effect. If the User does not agree with any of the proposed changes, he/she may choose to terminate the relationship and close his/her account on the Site. Any changes to the General Terms and Conditions published on the Site will be immediately applicable to Visitors.
Provider, is not responsible, for the actions of Users that violate the provisions of applicable law, in particular, DO NOT:
- threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass others or engage in illegal activities;
- link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is inappropriate, vulgar, profane, abusive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, promoting violence, racial hatred or terrorism, or which Provider deems , in its sole discretion, to otherwise object to;
- frame the Site, display the Site in association with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that would falsely imply a relationship between Provider and any third party or potentially deprive Provider of revenue (including but not limited to revenue from advertising, branding or promotional activities);
- violate the rights of any person or entity (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights or privacy rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal information;
- upload files containing viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
- advertise or promote goods or services that Provider, in its sole discretion, deems undesirable (including but not limited to by sending spam);
- interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the operation of the Site;
- transmit, collect or access personal information of Publishers without the consent of such Publishers and the Service Provider;
- engage in unauthorized tracking, "scraping" or collecting, contacting or other personal information or using any other unauthorized automated means to collect information;
- bypass any access controls, access any part of the Site that the Provider has not authorized the Publisher to access.
- violate copyright laws.
Specifically, Publishers are prohibited from:
- posting their vieevery.io URL links anywhere that may: (i) contain any type of content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit material; (ii) contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, removal bots, or other computer programs that are intended to damage, disrupt, covertly intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (iii) contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, redirect or divert Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the redirection of Publisher's commissions from another website;
- shrinking URL links leading to websites containing the aforementioned content;
- offering any incentive for a visitor to click their vieevery.io URL links, including gifts/points/cash or to generate revenue;
- creating "redirection loops" to generate revenue;
- infecting materials by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code.
- participating in click "rings" in which the Publisher clicks on other people's links in exchange for others clicking on his vieevery.io URL links;
vieevery.io reserves the right to modify the Site without notice and without liability.
vieevery.io has no obligation to review the Publisher's use of the Site vieevery.io does not control and is not responsible for the Publisher's use of the Site or any content the Publisher sends or receives through the Site.
In any case of violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Publisher, vieevery.io has the right to block the Customer's account. This means the loss of the Customer's access to the account and cancellation of the use of vieevery.io's services
The only legal way to open the vieevery.io URL link is to click the mouse. In addition, only the vieevery.io URL link must be opened when the user clicks the link. No other links/windows can be opened. Provider reserves the right not to pay for clicks generated by Publishers on their own URL links
- The cost-per-mile (cost-per-view) monetization model applies to vieevery.io URL links and ad formats displayed on the Publisher's website, excluding pop-up ads. Monetization of pop-up ads displayed on the Publisher's website is based on the revenue share scheme. The earning model is subject to change at the discretion of the Provider. The earning model can be individually agreed between the Publisher and the Supplier.
- The Provider may, without notice, terminate, suspend or permanently remove access to the Publisher's Service if any material spam complaints mentioning the Provider or the Site are due to the Publisher's marketing activities. The Provider does not tolerate spamming, and any complaints received regarding inappropriate use of the Service may result in forfeiture of any money collected by the Publisher.
- Payments from Supplier are made via PayPal, Credit Card and Tpay approximately once a month. The publisher must have a valid PayPal or Tpay account to receive payment, as the Supplier does not offer payment by check/check, credit card, cash or any other method. The minimum amount available for withdrawal is $5 for PayPal. If the minimum is not reached on time in the payment cycle, the payment will not be processed until the next monthly billing cycle in which the $5 minimum is reached.
- The provider will only pay for clicks that are automatically tracked and reported by our system. In order for our system to track clicks, the visitor must have cookies enabled. We will not pay fees if the click is not tracked by our system.
- Provider reserves the right to disqualify any charges obtained through fraudulent, illegal or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
- The Provider shall pay all applicable sales, use, transfer or other taxes and all duties, whether designated, international, national, state or local, that are imposed or levied in connection with the transaction contemplated herein.
- The Provider shall be entitled to immediately, without notice, terminate the contract, suspend or permanently remove access to the Service of the Publisher who violates these Regulations.
- The Provider undertakes to ensure the highest possible quality and stability of the Website and Service, however, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for interruptions or disruptions caused by force majeure or unauthorized activities of third parties.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable for temporary inability to use the Site or the Service due to the implementation of new solutions and facilities within the Site. To the extent possible, Provider will notify Publishers of any scheduled interruptions in the operation of the Service and the availability of the Service or any inconvenience that may occur during the use of the Service. The Provider reserves the right to carry out maintenance work on the equipment of the ICT system used to provide access to the Website and the Service, which may cause temporary difficulties or prevent Publishers from using the Website.
- In special cases affecting the security or stability of the Site and the Service, the Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily restrict or suspend access to the Site without prior notice to Publishers and to conduct maintenance work to restore the security and stability of the Site and the Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Provider shall not be liable in any way whatsoever if other Publishers or third parties make any claims against the Provider for violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable law by other Publishers or by a third party. In such case, only the Publisher or the third party violating the applicable law shall be liable.
vieevery.io has the right to track users and redirects from clicks.
These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect as of the date the Publisher registers as a user of the vieevery.io Website and accepts the terms and conditions set forth herein. The Agreement is concluded between the parties at the same time. After the above-mentioned actions of the Client, the account is created. This means that by participating or using the services or features of the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree that any of your agents, representatives, employees or any person or entity acting on your behalf in connection with the use of the services is subject to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
The Agreement may be entered into for a definite or indefinite period of time by the parties. Services are provided by the Site to you on a month-to-month basis
The subscription will continue until vieevery.io terminates it or the Publisher cancels it.
The Publisher may terminate the agreement to provide the Service with immediate effect, at any time and without giving any reason. The Publisher may stop using the Site and the Service at any time. After not using the account for 12 months, vieevery.io will delete the Publisher's account and the accumulated funds will be forfeited.
Pursuant to Article 10.3.5 of the Law of March 2, 2000. On Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by a Hazardous Service (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22, Item 271, as amended), a Publisher who has entered into an agreement to provide access to the Website and Service has no right to withdraw from this agreement, but has the right to terminate the agreement to provide access to the Website and Service at any time.
In the event of termination, the Publisher shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees. Any unpaid balance for the use of the Site, provided up to the date of termination, and other unpaid obligations during the remaining billing period will be immediately due and payable in full. All data, files or other information stored in the account will no longer be available to the Publisher.
Vieevery.io may suspend or terminate access to the Site at any time, without prior notice, for any reason that vieevery.io deems valid, including but not limited to:
- the Customer in any way violates the Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions pertaining to other services provided by vieevery.io under separate agreements, or such violation is suspected;
- the Customer at any time engages in activities that do not fully comply with all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws, rules and regulations;
- the Customer delays any payment for the use of the Website for a period of 7 days from the date of payment;
- The publisher has the right to lodge a complaint if the Service Provider fails to meet its obligations set forth in the Regulations or performs them in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the Regulations.
- Complaint may be submitted through the Contact Form or by mail to the address Kosynierów 49b Street, loc. 7, 66-620 Gubin. The complaint should include, in particular, the problem giving rise to the complaint and the identification data of the Publisher (name and surname, e-mail address, and in the case of a traditional letter also the mailing address).
- The Provider reserves the right to contact Publishers if further information is needed, and the Publisher is obliged to provide it promptly.
- within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of the Publisher's complaint in the proper form Provider:
- Complete the internal investigation and notify the Publisher of its decision; or
- Inform the Publisher that more time is needed to complete the investigation.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved within the specified time, the Provider shall, at that time, inform the Publisher submitting the complaint by email of the reasons for such delay and the expected timeframe for resolving the complaint, and shall additionally inform the Publisher of weekly updates on the status of the investigation, except when the Provider is awaiting a response from the Publisher and the Publisher has been informed that the Provider requires a response from the Publisher.
- The complaint must be submitted within thirty (30) calendar days after the reasons for the complaint become apparent.
- If the Publisher is not satisfied with the Service Provider's decision with regard to the complaint, he may wish to refer the matter to an external, independent dispute resolution.
- The response to the complaint shall be sent to the email or mailing address indicated by the Publisher making the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall not consider complaints resulting from ignorance of the applicable law, the provisions of these Regulations or the information provided on the Site.
- In case of violation of the terms of the complaint procedure, the complaint will not be considered.
The Site and the Service and all rights related thereto are the exclusive property of the Service Provider or third parties. All creative elements placed on this Website are protected by intellectual property rights, in particular copyright. All trademarks, logos, graphics, photos, animations, videos, texts and other distinguishing marks appearing on the Websites are the intellectual property of the Provider or third parties. Therefore, they may not be reproduced, used or presented without the prior written consent of the Provider or third parties.
The Publisher undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights (including copyright and industrial property rights, as well as rights arising from the registration of trademarks) vested in the Provider or third parties.
The Terms and Conditions enter into force on 13.09.2021
All agreements between the Publisher and vieevery.io shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.
Any litigation under these Terms and Conditions or arising out of, under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (and all agreements between Publisher and vieevery.io) shall be brought and conducted exclusively in a court in Zielona Gora. The parties to this Agreement hereby expressly and irrevocably submit to the to the jurisdiction of the aforementioned courts for the purposes of any disputes referred to above. Supplier may not assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of vieevery.io. Notwithstanding such consent, no assignment shall relieve the assignor of any of its obligations or modify any of its underlying obligations to be performed under these Terms. Customer hereby agrees that vieevery.io shall be entitled to assign any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and additional agreements (if any with Publisher) to any third party at any time without Publisher's separate consent.
Any ambiguity in the interpretation of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions - will be resolved in accordance with the Polish language version.